Located in a quiet street of Kenmore, this hidden gem…
Price Guide : $625,000 - $655,000
200 Kenmore Rd, Fig Tree Pocket QLD 4069, Australia
This Architectural designed house by Gary Cox and Associates is not one to be missed! Situated on a ridgeline position with cool breezes and Mt Coot-tha views. Now with a move on the cards our sellers are offering this large residence to one very lucky buyer. If you are looking to secure an immaculate family home with some of the best views this prestigious suburb has to offer, we can only urge you to come see this property. Our instructions are clear from our sellers, sell!
Set high amongst the trees this location is stunning, you have all the benefits of the country lifestyle whilst only minutes from local amenities and schools. Wake up every morning to scenic views and enjoy the privacy that this secure gated property has to offer. The floor plan accommodates perfectly for the whole family. Down stairs you will be pleased to find the open planned kitchen and family area boasting an abundance of natural light, adjacent to the large lounge with a fire place for those cold winter nights. On this level you will also find two bedrooms ideal for guests or the kids, and a well-appointed cocktail bar where mum and dad can prepare a drink or three to enjoy on the covered entertaining terrace overlooking the treetops.
Your new address here at 200 Kenmore Road is located within the sought after 10km radius of the city and allows very easy access to commuters with the bus stop only a 2-minute walk away. You are surrounded by well-respected schools and only a stones’ throw from parklands and premium sporting grounds alike. This prestigious leafy suburb is conveniently situated in a private pocket whilst still close to all the essential amenities such as Kenmore village and the Kenmore Plaza, and for those looking to indulge in weekend shopping will be pleased to find the DFO complex a mere 4 minutes away!
* 609sqm block
* Double lock-up garage – plus secure guest parking behind electric gate
* Open planned kitchen / family room
* Kitchen complete with Asko Oven and separate Asko Steam Oven
* Split system air conditioning recently upgraded in bedrooms and living area
* 4 bedrooms – 3 with built-ins
* 2 bathrooms
* Powder room
* Covered entertaining terraces
* Established landscaped gardens
* 1.5kw grid connected solar panel system with brand new inverter
* Hills System Solar hot water with off peak boost
* Brand new ceiling fans in family and upstairs bedrooms
* Fireplace in living area
* Rates $410.86/quarter
* 170m to public transport
* Fig Tree Pocket State School 1.5km
* Kenmore Plaza 2.9km
* DFO Jindalee 1.9km
* Fig Tree Pocket State School catchment
* Kenmore State High School catchment
Our seller is motivated and this property will impress. First in best dressed. Inspect, fall in love and buy with confidence.
Do you need to sell before you buy? I’m here to help – Leighton Jones – 0468 900 200