Owner Relocating Break into the Kenmore market with this family…
30 Mabb St, Kenmore QLD 4069, Australia
Price Guide : $640k - $670k
Offering a great opportunity for first home buyers and keen renovators alike. A solid two storey, double brick residence with dual street access. Don’t delay – this great home will not last long!
Orkney Street is located within the sought after 10km radius of the city and allows very easy access to commuters with the bus stop only 650 metres away providing direct access to the UQ and the CBD. With close proximity to local shopping centres and the Legacy Way, commuting to the city and Indooroopilly train station has never been so easy.
This really is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for our rapidly growing community. The supply of quality homes are low, and buyer demand is high. Put this on the top of your inspection list this Saturday!
* Generous 774sqm Sloped Block
* Hardwood Floors throughout, carpet in the 3 bedrooms
* Open plan living and dining
* Covered entertainment deck with extensive Mt Coot-tha views
* Large yard with plenty of room to add value
* Extensive storage space on lower level
* 650m to bus stops taking you to UQ or CBD
* 852m to Kenmore State School
* 131m to Kenmore State High School
* BCC rates – $561.51/Q
Our sellers are motivated and want the home sold. Make sure you inspect this one.